Pages

Saturday 18 October 2014

Getting into AKB48 - Baito AKB? also Ino Miyabi and Taniguchi Megu.

I was not sure whether to write about this because there is next to no information about these new additions to the akb family yet (their names have not even been released yet). However since it's been ages since I posted one of these I figured, why not? Also the currant lack of information means an easy job for me.
Ok on with the show!


Baito AKB are basically part time members. The audition was announced on August 10 2014 and the 53 (!) winners were announced on September 24. Apparently, these part time members will get ¥1000 an hour in payment (and things like food and transport will be covered by the agency). They will also participate on handshake events, stages and rehearsals like any other member. The only difference is they will only be members until the coming febuary (which in my opinion is not nearly long enough, at least give them a year). I get the feeling that some of these members may get promoted to full time- otherwise what would be the point? But we'll just have to wait and see.

Okay some other news that I had no idea about until I started researching the above topic is that the two remaining akb48 kenkyuusei have been promoted to team A
Taniguchi Megu

Ino Miyabi
This was announced on the 3rd October but i'm only just noticing this now...
I very happy about this news because I always found it wierd how they just had two kenkyuusei hanging around. I hope these two have a great future ahead of them in the group and wish them good luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment