Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

More MVs

Hello again!
Seriously what is wrong with Hello Project? they go like 3 months without even a single MV and then they release like a bajillion!
So without further ado here is Country Girls' second M.

I definately prefer this song to the other one and I love the MV too! It's super pretty and frilly and prissy and pink!
Everything is soooooooooooo CUTE! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Speaking of C-ute...


This song is pretty cool. It's not my favorite but whatever... It has a pretty interesting story to it. Maybe I just can't relate to the lyrics much? That makes sense. The MV is cool too but the next one is so much better!

This is my favorite of the two so far (I say this because I have not heard the third song yet). All the girls look gorgeous! I can't decide who stands out the most, I mean Saki is my bias but look at Airi! And Chisato! And  Mai! Maimi didn't really stand out to me tbh....
The song is awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment