Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

More MVs


I love this so much! Momochi is so cute!  I hope H!P makes more MVs like this. It has a plot and everything. some of the acting is pretty awkward but that just makes it cuter. all the oufits are adorable and the dance is awesome!
 OMG They all look fabulous!!!1
I can't handle how cute they are... I... I just can't....

I'm not really a fan of the darker MVs... The song is good. The oufits are cute. The dance is nice. It's just not really my thing.
This is more my style. I love the energetic, encouraging songs. All the girls look super cute!
Super super cute. I really love magical girl anime so this song is very special to me. I love MVs that use member colours. The third gen is so cute. Definately my favorite song on the single.
Pretty boring seeing as it's just close ups but it showcases all the members and fits the song. I probably won't watch it very often but I like it all the same. I have to say, it's probaly the cheapest MV H!P ever made. I hope the other MV is more interesting. Anyway the song is beautiful so the plain MV isn't really an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment