Pages

Saturday 19 March 2016

Just passing the time.

 This is the survey the blogger Celestia at Bikkuri Project made like... a million years ago. I was lookingback through her old posts because she is kind of the reason I am a Hello Project blogger now (she's not the only blogger who inspired me but she was the first) and I found this survey and figured, why not?



1. You have found a magical J-pop genie who will grant you one J-pop related wish (so no wishing for a million dollars or world peace or anything like that). It can be virtually anything as long as it’s directly related to J-pop, and don’t worry, because this is the nice sort of genie, not the kind who will try to find a loop-hole and screw up your wish. So, what do you wish for???
Ok So I've decided that I'm having three wishes, because what kind of genie only gives you one wish?! :)

1. For Zukki's graduation single to be awesome and sell really well. For it to either have a Zukki solo or a song where she's center plus a great MV with a costume that flatters her for once.
2. For Cuca to join morning musume.(and maybe Takase Kurumi)
A girl can dream right?
3. For Mitsui Aika to release some music whether it's in a unit or a solo single.

2. Is there any J-pop artist or group who seriously pisses you off? If yes, who, and why?

 No, I don't think so. I used to not like the second gen of S/mileage but I'm kind of over that now (and I absolutly adore Meimi)


3. Who do you think is the sexiest japanese singer out there?

 Iikubo Haruna or Nakajima Saki

I don't think I really need to explain this.

4. How about the cutest?

 Hamaura Ayano

I had so much fun picking these pictures...

5. Best personality?

Tsugunaga Momoko

Deal with it.

6. If given the opportunity, would you rather date person 3, person 4, or person 5?

Either Momochi or Nakki, leaning towards Momo since I feel like we have more in common (plus I think it would be hilarious).

7. You work for a Japanese music magazine, and you have the opportunity to interview your favorite artist or group. What are a couple of the questions you want to ask them?

Well, my favorite group is C-ute and I'd quite like to ask them about how much they have changed since joining hello project. Do they still keep in touch with former members? How has your relationships changed since C-ute was formed? and finally, What are your plans for the future?

8. What’s the best (J-pop) song to listen to when you are really sad?

Roman~My Dear Boy~

9. When you’re really happy?

 Renai Revolution 21

No real reason for the last two answers, they were just the first things to pop into my head.

10. Do you often sing along to your favorite songs?

Not the whole songs, since I don't know much japanese but I can't help but sing along to the english phrases and the Japanese words I do recognise. I especially sing along to Babymetal songs a lot. Oh and the chorus to Wagamama ki no mama ai no joke.


11. How about dance?

Not the actual choreography but yeah, I like to dance. Only in private though (I'm a awful dancer).

12. Artistic integrity question!! If someone offerrered to pay you for blogging, but they were allowed to censor some of your opinions or veto some of your blogging ideas, would you do it?

Depends on how much they were going to pay me but yeah, I probably would. However it's less of a question of artistic integrity and more about how much more H!P goods I could buy with the money.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment