Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

ANNA☆S - why have i never seen this group before?!

This group is awesome. They just are. They kinda remind me of BABYMETAL except without the metal... but that might just be because there's three of them... Either way I LOVE THEM! It really says something when i can memorize the names of the members after just one day of knowing them.
But more on that later-




-below are my favorite MVs by them so far-

This is the song which got me to like them. It's so cool! I really like Suzuka's (the girl in yellow) voice here and the others are awesome too! I also really want a jacket like that... maybe I could have blue?
This song is so cute! I love the "PEACE!" bits (which make up most of the song). They look like they're having so much fun! The outfits are really cute here as well. There's nothing like Japanese school uniforms amirite?

So yeah now onto the members-

Koike Anna (pink)

she's the leader which i assume makes her the oldest but i'm too lazy to check...

Koike Yu-na (green)


Anna's sister. she is absolutely adorable!
Tazawa Suzuka (yellow)

I want to call her Su-na so all their names match! she is anna and yu-na's childhood friend.

Yoshino
Apparently she is a "support member" not sure what that means though. she is not featured in either of the two above videos... whoever she is, she's very pretty! (also if we were to apply the matching names thing to her she'd be yo-na)

So there we have it. Is it weird that both relatively unknown groups I have talked about have one member who has not been in anything yet?
see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment