Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Berryz and Country Musume news

I was going to do these as separate posts but I figured I'd just do it all in one go.

First on the agenda is Berryz and the indefinite hiatus. dun dun DUN!














Read as- THEY'RE BREAKING UP! WE'LL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!



Just kidding guys. but OH MY GOD! WHATS GOING ON? I DON'T WHAT TO FEEL! *cries*
To be honest (and I hate that phrase) Berryz were never my favorite H!P group. They might be my least favorite looking at S/mileages latest single. But I love all the members and I can't imagine H!P without them. I put off making this post for awhile because honestly I don't know what to say...
I have some hope that they will still make some rare releases after this but... that's all it is- a hope. On the bright side these girls are all amazing and I am sure that they will go on to better and better things and hey, we still have plenty of time before they go so... Lets make the best of it!

Okay *wipes away tears* next on the agenda is the country musume auditions.


It seems like centuries have gone since satoda mai anounced the country musume shin member auditions. Now, after months of waiting, the results have finally been anounced...
There aren't any!
WTF!
So this was all a massive waste of time... well...
Thanks for nothing guys!
(I'll probably give a more serious opinion on this later but right now, WTF!)

No comments:

Post a Comment