Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

getting into AKB48 team 8


(I would like to remind you that I know very little about AKB48 so please bear with me as i try to figure out whats going on. If there are any hardcore akb fans reading this, please correct me if I get anything wrong. Hey, making mistakes is the best way to learn right?)

Hi,
It's been awhile since I made one of these, hasn't it?
Okay so, anyone who has read the title will know this post is about akb48's Team 8. Why you ask? well, the main reason is that there's not much to cover. The team and it's members were revealed in April 2014. The idea behind it is "Idols that meet you" and is a tie in with Toyota. Each of the 47 prefectures in japan have one girl to represent them(excect Gifu which has had two because a girl graduated and was replaced early on.)







I like the bit where they shout out the names of their prefectures, near the end. It will make it easier to work who's who if I ever decide to do that...
They're all really cute! They look so young and I know that is fairly normal with idols but still... They look older in the profile pictures...

Oh, and I should point out that this is just 16 out of 47 members...
The members featured here are-
Sakaguchi Nagisa (Hokkaido)
Yokoyama Yui (Aomori)
Tanikawa Hijiri (Akita)
Sato Nanami  (Iwate)
Honda Hitomi  (Tochigi)
Chou Kurena (Fukui)
Nagano Serika (Osaka)
Ota Nao (Kyoto)
Yamada Nanami (Hyogo)
Hama Sayuna  (Shiga)
Nakano Ikumi  (Tottori)
Hitomi Kotone (Okayama)
Gyouten Yurina  (Kagawa)
Kuranoo Narumi  (Kumamoto)
Miyazato Rira  (Okinawa)
+ exactly 1 other person but I can't work out who...

Here are a few more videos if your interested-

Team 8 with Sashihara Rino-Koi Suru Juuden Prius (their version of Koi Suru Fortune Cookie)


Team 8- Kokoro no Placard



It will be interesting to follow a team from the very beginning (it was lucky I decided to jump onto the AKB bandwagon at the time I did). I hope they do well.






No comments:

Post a Comment