Pages

Friday 5 September 2014

There's something about Airi

Just so you know I don't even really like Airi Suzuki that much. I mean she's cool. She has a gorgeous voice and is very pretty but she has never been my favorite. Even so there's something about her. I don't know what it is but it's there.



Young Airi. Ain't she cute!





Sometimes her facial expressions look a bit odd, especially when she was younger...

I get the feeling that Airi was royalty in a past life...

She just oozes confidence.




I like it when she act cute and elegant but I think this cool look suits her best.

Like I said it's not her voice that draws me to her (it's gorgeous but I don't really fangirl over vocal ability). I think it must be her stage presence. I've recently been re-watching some buono MVs and I expected to spend the entire time fangirling over Momoko. instead I could help but think " you know, there's something special about Airi..."

This is one of the MVs which alerted me to the power of Airi.

This is Airi singing Edo no Temari Uta II (2012 Shinsei Naru Ver.)


No comments:

Post a Comment