Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

MV


Okay, here's the next batch of MVs! (Sorry it took so long)


This is probably my favourite song by Kobushi Factory so far. The drums are cool. The outfits are cute (I love it when they make use of the member's signature colours). The MV has an interesting story to it and uses many different locations. I found the guy's "Huh!" at the scarey when I first watched the MV, I thought it was over!

This is so cute. I will really miss Kanon  :(  . The lyrics are good too. I really love the big poofy skirt and cinderella references. 

This is gorgeous! All the girls look great and I love Riho's outfit. This song wasn't my cup of tea at first but like so many other songs this year, it has grown on me. I still wish Riho had gotten a solo but this is a great send off song all the same. Riho looked seriously hot. 
 I really like the chorus but I'm not to sure on the verses. I really like the outfits and Kudo is looking fabulous.
I have been so looking forward to this song. Some of the outfits are better than others but I don't dislike any of them. The lyrics appearing in the background is cute. The dance in nice. Masaki realy stood out to me here (she is slowly becoming one of my fave members).
I like the outfits and the girls look great but... It's just kind of boring. Nice song though.


Before we start, I'd like to share a bit of context on this song. In Japan there is a proverb saying "deru kugi wa utareru"(出る釘は打たれる). This roughly translates as "The nail that stands out will get hammered down",meaning that if you stand out and do better (or worse) than your peers you will be "hammered" back to the societal norms.
That is where we get to this song,Desugita Kui wa Utarenai (出すぎた杭は打たれない) or The Nail That Sticks Out Too Much Does Not Get Hammered Down by ANGERME. This is such a cool song. To be honest this song did take some time to grow on me but I absolutely love it now. 
I wasn't really fond of the MV at first either but at least it's interesting to look at. I'm not a big fan of the outfits but they are starting to grow on me.

Dancing in front of helicopters is cool. Nuff said... Also C-ute having flame powers is cool.

Don't get me wrong, I like this song but it just sounds... off to me sometimes. I think I prefer it live... The MV is cool and interesting but... I'm just not feeling this one...

First the good- nice outfits, the clips of the wrestlers is a nice touch, pretty song.
However, it's just kind of boring I almost forgot this song existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment