Pages

Saturday 2 January 2016

To be an aidoru~ Awards 2015

Hello Project

Best Single

Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi 
This was probably the hardest decision I had to make.

Runner ups~

Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only
Oh my wish! / Sukatto My Heart / Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki
Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)
The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / Gamusha LIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare
Wonderful World / Ça va ? Ça va ?
 

Best Group

Kobushi Factory
I chose Kobushi over the two groups below because while they all have done amazing things this year. There are some songs by the other two groups which I am not so fond of. Kobushi is kind of at an unfair advantage since they only have 5 songs under their belt (two of them being the same song) all of which I love but after a lot of umming and arring, I decided that while all three groups have impressed me greatly this year, I think Kobushi has impressed me completely since their debut.

Runner ups~

ANGERME
Morning Musume '15

Best Member

 Nonaka Miki
This was also really hard.I think she had a huge role in making the song One and Only as good as it is and I think she will have a huge role in the future of H!P.

Runner ups~

 Suzuki Kanon- Really impressed me with her solo song.
 Kudo Haruka- She grabbed my attention in ENDLESS SKY
 Sayashi Riho- I'm sure her graduation will have a huge affect on the future of MM and Hello Project (whether this affect will be good or bad, I don't know) 
 Tsugunaga Momoko- I loved her in Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne / Tamerai Summer Time
 Mitsui Aika- Despite not releasing any music, I'm really thankful for all the work she's put into comunicating with english speaking fans at Up-Front Link and I thought she should get points for that.

Best New Member (Members who debuted in 2015)

 Kamikokuryo Moe
 1. Really cute
2. I have great hope for her in 2016

Runner up~

 Hamaura Ayano- was always my fave kenkuushei

No comments:

Post a Comment