Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Juice=Juice MV ranking

Ju=Ju holds a special place in my heart for being the first j-pop group I have been a fan of since it's very beginning. It's also the only group that my friends know the name of (we all agree the name juice=juice is hilarious). for those who don't know ju=ju is a group under the hello project banner consisting of Miyazaki Yuka, Kanazawa Tomoko, Takagi Sayuki, Miyamoto Karin, Uemura Akari and one former member in Otsuka Aina.


 Here I plan on ranking all the MVs currently featuring Ju=Ju. It should be shorter than than the similar post I did with c-ute (thank goodness). So lets begin.

 Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo
 
good points- The "onegai" bits of the song
bad points - I understand why ayumi was there (karin hurt her ankle so she could not dance) but did the camera have to focus on her SO much! She isn't even in the group!

 Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS

good points- I atcually don't mind akari's leggings
bad points- I don't like the tango theme...

  Black Butterfly 
 
good points-better song than the last one, cool covers
bad points- *sigh* more tango...

 Ten Made Nobore!
 
 good points- the kenshuusei are cute, love the song
bad points- boring... Aina's last single

 Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru
 
good points- cool song
bad points- weird dance

 Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru (Memorial Edit)
 

good points- I never really liked aina's voice much...I prefer the other outfits
bad points- they messed around with the intro...

Kaze ni Fukarete
 

good points- outside, cute outfits
bad points-can't remember the song at all

Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne

good points- Sayubee's ickle face!,cool song, nice outfits, color coding
bad points-not a very interesting video

  Hajimete o KeikenchÅ«
 
good points- CUTE!!!
bad points-Just not as good as the ones ahead of it

  Are Kore Shitai!
 

good points-I love the meaning behind the lyrics, nice outfits
bad points-why is it so bright?

Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne (Memorial Edit)

good points- pretty!!!, same awesome song
bad points-slightly remixed

Romance no Tochū
 
good points- great song, great outfits, great video, everything's great!
bad points-...
 So there you go, that was shorter than I expected.I get the feeling a lot of people will disagree with me about the memorial edits but I thought they were pretty good...
I really wish they did a proper mv for ten made nobore...
bye for now!










1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I don't know where else to contact you since you just gave me a link to this blog. But you won fifth place on my poster giveaway! Please check out my blog since there will details there I think you should see. Please get in contact ASAP please~ (*^^*)!

    You have a very cute blog by the way~ :)

    ReplyDelete