Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

12th gen RESULTS!

So, the 12th gen winners have been announced and the result were quite surprising (at least to me). The first thing I thought when reading this was WHERE'S RISAKO OMG! I guess Tsunku has other plans for her? I really hope it's not because she had already been a member of SCK GIRLS...(Momosu has a rule/tradition of not allowing members with previous experience in an idol group but they let Mizuki in anyway...) Anyway,I bet she'll be in one of the new units Tsunku said he was gonna make. We'll just have to wait and see.


Okay the first new member is-

Makino Maria (kenshuusei)

I like Maria, she has a pretty name. Her voice needs polishing a bit but it has potential. And she's really cute too! The following video is a recording of her singing The PEACE (There's also one of her singing happy summer wedding but I prefer this song.



Haga Akane (kenshuusei)
She was a Finalist in the first 12th gen audition. Her voice needs work but she's very cute. Before now she has been rather overshadowed by the other members of her generation so I don't know much about her.
There is a video of her singing somewhere but I can't find it right now so i'll add it later.

Ogata Haruna
New girl. She is a figure skater which probably means she is good at dancing. Her nickname is Daisaku and I'll probably call her that so as not to confuse her with the other Haruna...

Nonaka Miki
Another new girl. She lived in america for 8 years and so can speak English which is cool. Not much else to say at the moment.

By first impressions alone I would probably rank them-
4- akane
3- miki
2- daisaku
1- maria


No comments:

Post a Comment