Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Songs for when you are feeling under the weather

I have not been feeling to well as of late(this was true when I first wrote this but now it's been like... a month since I was ill).

Luckily I have had the world of Jpop to comfort me. So for future reference, I have compiled a list of songs to make you feel better. Please note that this list mostly depends on what I had on hand at the time. If you want to add to this list feel free to do so in the comments.
This was me...

So on with the show!

1. (BTW this list is in no real order so don't think of this as a ranking) Aruiteru- Morning Musume




Spoiler alert, there will be three morning musume songs on this list the next two will be it...I promise...
This song is so nice and relaxing! Seeing the girls looking so happy is so contenting (I could have worded that better but that sentence best represents how i feel while listening to this song). I'm not a big fan of old musume this song makes me wish I was. They all look and sound fabulous and this lineup IMO has the best smiles in Momosu's history.

2. Seishun Collection- Morning Musume


Okay so this might not have been their best single ever but the chorus is catchy and light hearted. Just what the doctor ordered. I've always preferred the happy go lucky songs, it's the main reason i like jpop, western music is too serious.


3. Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa-Morning Musume


This song has special meaning to me. I can't really explain it. Melodically, this song is nothing special (tbh I found it quite irritating at first the only reason I liked it was the MV dance shots). But the lyrics really get to me.
Your smile is the sun
You make everyone you meet smile
Your smile is the sun
I want you to be confident forever

Your smile is the sun
Everyone in the world wants to be with you
Your smile is the sun
I'm proud that you never lie


Then there's the girls themselves, such beautiful smiles and they are singing that my smile is like sunshine! They put so much certainty into the performance. I can't help but believe them, you know?


4. are kore shitai-juice=juice


This is another one which has lyric that I really relate to. I also think the girls all look fabulishious!

I wanna go to lots of places
but I don't have a boyfriend
So, all my friends who are in a couple,
go ahead and enjoy your dates

Tonight, I might
immerse myself in my favorite song
at full volume and cry a bit, but
Ah, tomorrow I'll be smiling again


5. egao no kyūseishu- miniature garden

I've already said that this is one of my favorite groups ever. It always makes me happy and works even when I'm vomiting my guts out. (sorry for that image)



6.minna no ki- Tomoiki Ki wo Uetai

This song brings me such hope. I'm sure thats what the girls felt when they were singing it.


7. kanashiki heaven-C-ute

I already said how I've been obsessed with this song recently... I wonder when my CD will arive....

8.my graduation toss- Sakura gakuin

I love BABYMETAL but when your not feeling well... They can be a bit overwhelming. this song is a nice alternative.
9. Hotau Matsuri no hi - Jurin
This song always makes me feel so nostalgic. It's the lyrics again. I never realized I paid so much attention to the lyrics of these songs.

Someday someday someday
Until we meet again
I'll be waiting in this town
If you're alone
on a tearful night
Please remember

10. Koi Suru Juuden Prius- Team 8 and Sashi
This song also makes me incredibly happy ( I like the origional too but this is the one I specifically listened to while I was ill)


So yeah. This post took ages to finish... I hope it's worth it!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment