Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

FEMM-WTF?!

Are YOU sick of all that japanese in J-pop? Why would I be? That's stupid
Are YOU tired of all these HUMAN idols? I.... didn't realize there was an alternative?
Are YOU willing to help us on our path to world domination? Wait what?
Then this is the duo for YOU!


 Meet the Far East Mention Mannequins, a Jpop duo which... I can't really explain actually... I know heres a handy dandy list to keep things simple.

Members are SW-000000 (RiRi) and MS-000000 (LuLa) and don't ask me which is which.

They are mannequins (use your imagination!)

They don't speak in interviews and have two agents to do that for them (Honey-B and W-trouble).

They sing in English (not Engrish their pronunciation is really good)

They release VERY regularly.

Soon they will take over the WORLD!

Below is the official trailer on their youtube channal.

wannabe (not the one your thinking of)


Dead wrong

They also have another song called unbreakable which is actually my favorite of theirs ( and is completely different from the two above) but i'm having computer troubles so I'll add it later. Sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment