Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Miniature Garden 2nd single

Hiya!
I really like it when idol groups have image colours, it makes it easy to tell who's who!
Remember that group I blogged about awhile back. What was is called?  Ah yes, Miniature Garden. I still love this group. They have recently added a new MV to their youtube channel. Let's take a look shall we?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAS8Akl8bgI

Sorry I can't seem to embed the video... I'll fix it later just click the link will you!

... Oh your back! What did you think? It's a nice song right? Not sure about the costumes though... The white dresses are gorgeous but... the other costumes are a bit...odd.
I love this MV regardless!
I'm still not ready to pick a favorite member... Maybe the girl in green... or red... (I like how I claim to love this group so much but I still don't know their names...)
I also like the bit at the beginning with the picture book. I reminds me of Morning Musumes "My Wish".
Overall I think I prefer their last single but that might just be because I've known it longer...
We'll see how it goes!
Good luck to Miniature Garden! ?I hope this is the second of many more awesome singles!
These are the outfits I was talking about.


PS
I just remembered the girl in green is Kotona... Oh alright i didn't remember I looked it up... she's still pretty though!

No comments:

Post a Comment