Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

favorite H!P members



Hello again! It's me!(who else would it be?)
today I will be sharing with you my favorite members of hello project as of friday 13th june 2014 (ooooooooh that date is scary for some reason). I have selected my favorite members from each currant group.
So on with the show!

First up from Morning Musume 14 

At the age of fifteen it is rumored that she sings so loudly that she doesn't need a microphone! She impressed everyone with her bug impressions at the ninth gen auditions.

Suzuki Kanon come on down!

It must be hard being constantly referred to as the BIGGISH member of Morning Musume but in one way it does work in her favor. Because of this she stood out for being different and she was the second member I was able to recognize (the first being Reina because obvious). She is also just so cute in photos and so funny.

Next up from Berryz Koubou

She is considered the cute member from Berryz. I also think shes kind of weird but I think that's part of her charm!
Our eternal idol Tsugunaga Momoko come on down!



















Yes, pigtails and all, deal with it.
I really identify with Momochi because if I had the chance to be an idol I would make it my mission to be as over the top and weird as possible. I also identify with the way she does not wear makeup when shes not working cus' makeup's overrated. And finally no matter what all her haters say its a fact that those pigtails will not be forgotten for a long long time after she graduates and if you can't handle that... Forgive Me-ow!

Next up from C-ute

Personally I would describe her as the most beautiful person in the ENTIRE world. I mean seriously just look at her, the picture speaks for itself.























I thinks it's pretty safe to say that Nacky is my Favorite idol ever and for all time. Shes such an amazing dancer and I feel so proud of her because she's grown up so much over the years. It's just... I don't even... She is just amazing!

Next up from S/mileage

She is probably the cutest little vampire on the planet. You know who I'm talking about. Tamura Meimi come on down!
























Daaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! isn't she the cutest little thing. She also has a great voice which fits s/mileages style to a tee. I also like her because I have quite crooked teeth and her adorableness makes me feel better about it.

And finally from Juice=Juice

This one was especially hard to choose because I really like all the members. But in the end one factor always comes out on top and that factor is puppy dog eyes! Takagi Sayuki come on down!














hah! I bet you guys thought I was gonna say Yuka. Its funny because when J=J was formed she was my least favorite member but then the mv for their first single came out(I can't be bothered to type out the full title) and she was SO CUTE! She has a really nice voice too! And finally LOOK at those eyes!

So yeah. Those are my favorite members from each H!P group. please let me know what yours are and don't forget to say why because that bit's the most fun, right? (I'm actually lying the most fun for me was finding the pictures cus' they are sooo CUTE!)

BTW if you were wondering how these members stack up against each other, its a bit like this:

5. MEIMI!
4. ZUKKI!
3. MOMOCHI!
2. SAYUBEE!
1. NACKY!!!

Thanks for reading and goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment