Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

welcome to my world! Getting into akb48 part 1 RELEASE THE HOUNDS

Hello there, nice to meet you!
I am Becca and I will be your guide throughout this blog. If you don't already know this is a blog about idols. I hope it will turn out to be an enjoyable one... Well on with the show!

During the last school holidays I came up with three long term targets for myself and they were:

1. Start a blog and
2. Get into akb48

Because of this my first blog post will be a review the song Labrador Retriever from akb48's newest single.
(I should warn you that I don't know any of the members names other than Iriyama Anna, Kawaei Rina, Minegishi Minami and anyone who knows about akb48 knows this is not for the best of reasons)

Lets start this blog with a bombshell like no other... I don't like dogs... that said I LOVE this song its so fresh and happy sounding. I really like the intro. It took like ten consecutive listens before i realized that the RABURADOORU part of the song is them saying labrador...
I'm also not fully sure how bikini clad girls dancing on a beach and dogs are related. In Britain dogs are banned on most beaches. Is this different in Japan? Do the lyrics offer any explanation? I guess we'll never know.(unless i actually decide to find out for myself which... isn't happening)

the dance is cute too and yeah... they're wearing bikinis... I wish I could get a swimsuit as cute as some of these.
 this one's my favorite because the bow reminds me of sailor moon...

 my currant ranking of akb48 songs i know the names of goes something like this:
6. Dreaming girls - I really like it just not as much as the others if you get what I mean
5. Heavy rotation - The song is nice but the video... It makes me a bit uncomfortable.
4. Labrador Retriever
3. akb48 - Cus' dats da name of da group lol
2. Rugar Rush - Cus' wreck-it-ralph
1. River - this song is so cool...

if you have any suggestion of songs to speed up the getting into akb48 process please let me know
thank you and goodnight

(Edit: Cuca just uploaded her dance cover of Labrador Retriever. She's gotten pretty good at singing recently. I really hope this girl gets into Morning Musume this time round. You should really check out her videos if you have not already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment