Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Getting into akb48 part 2 Sugar Rush

If your reading this with no idea who akb48 (why not?) then you've probably heard their music somewhere before and just not realized. The place I am talking about of course is in front of screen. For me it was the cinema, others may have bought the DVD and some evil being may not have paid any money at all (REPENT!) but the point is you were watching disney's wreck-it-ralph (unless you weren't but you should have been). The song Sugar Rush by akb48 is used in the movie and it was my first real exposure to akb48 (I think I might have seen the mv for Heavy Rotation when everyone was throwing a hissy fit over it but that does not count.) Because of this Sugar rush was a very important step in my as yet unfinished getting into akb48 project.
 
 Can I just say one thing; cupcake dresses are amazing! ridiculous but amazing!
The girls look so cute! And that bit in the dance when it's like they've got a steering wheel!(I can't sing the song without doing the actions)
The girls (who as I stated in part 1, don't know the names of) all look adorable in those wigs.
I'm proud to say that I have played this song in my house so many times that my mum sings along with it now! If thats not a good thing I don't know what is.
those wigs....
 Well see you next time, whenever that my be.
goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment