Pages

Saturday 19 July 2014

Getting into akb48- the sister groups SNH48

AS if 139 currant AKB48 members wasn't enough, there is also a selection of king sized sister groups. The one we will be looking at today is SNH48 from shanghai, china. Get a look at these cuties-

What do the sashes say? is it their names or something else?

This is their version of the song RIVER-

I love this song... So much...
I prefer the akb48 version in terms of vocals but I think this video is cooler. I love the bit at the beginning with the car. I find the girl with the black pigtails (I'm not good with names) quite annoying but knowing me, in a few years she'll probably end up being my favorite ( she's the only one I can recognize so she automatically has an advantage).
Also, is there more English in this version or is it just more noticeable?

SNH! 48! clappy clappy stampy stampy stampy clay clap clap!
I randomly decided to make this post after going on a search for c-pop groups to listen to while doing my mandarin homework so I don't know whether I'll be writing about the other sister groups as well. We'll just have to wait and see... DRAMATIC ENDING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment