Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Top 5 Perfume MVs

Perfume is a girl group consisting of Ayano Ōmoto, Yuka Kashino, and Ayaka Nishiwaki but who are more often known as Nocchi, Kashiyuka and A~chan respectively. Their style is undeniably techno-pop, with heavily processed vocals and robotic dance moves. They also have some amazing MVs so I will be sharing with you today, my Top 5 Perfume MVs. Lets begin.
Dis picture is awesome...

Number 5- Sweet refrain

I thought the idea of this MV is really cool but I'm a girl who likes bright colors... My favorite bit is with the tiny versions of the members on the pedestal thingy.
Number 4- Magic of love
I LOVE COLOURS!!! I also like the dance. That is all.
Number 3- Voice
The chorus is ridiculously catchy even if it does not really fit the video. It makes me think of things I would watch on Cbeebies when is was little. I love they feeling of these young girls setting out on an adventure.
Number 2- Spending all my time
This video got me into perfume. I love the outfits and all the handy movement thingys (I have such a way with words). One complaint I have is after watching it so many times, it's a lil' bit boring now...
Number 1- Natural ni koishite
This video looks like so much fan. I love the bit at the beginning where they all walk in time. This song makes me think of all the good times I have when I'm out shopping with my friends (love you guys!).

I seem to have been quite hyper when writing this post... I hope I don't regret it later!
see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment