Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

minature garden spreading the word

Hello again!
some of you might visit a blog called pure idol heart (link at the bottom of the post if your interested). Pure idol heart is a blog dedicated to spreading the news about new idol groups that western fans might not hear about much. One of these idol groups is called Miniature Garden and with just one MV out, they have become one of my favorite groups ever. So today, I will share them with you (ain't that nice of me?)




It's quite goofy but it looks like such fun! I really want to just get the outfit and join in. If I could chose to be in any idol group it would either be this one or C-ute (and seeing as they don't hold auditions the latter's much more likely).

Next up are the members, and they are just gorgeous. I love how genuine their smiles are. Just look at their little faces.


Sera Daichou

Miyabi Furukawa

Riina Hoshino

Anzu Lida

Katakura Kanna

Misaki Kawami (Not featured in the video[ apparently she joined in June 2014])

Kotona Matsuo
See what I mean?
So yeah. You should check out the posts my pure idol heart and maybe the group's official site (even if you can't read Japanese they have some lovely pictures)

bye for now!

pure idol heart artical
minature garden's site

No comments:

Post a Comment